Since I’ve been teaching from the lovely, light-filled studios at this centrally located venue, I have introduced an online prebooking and payment system for my classes. If you haven’t already registered, it’s easy and means you can guarantee your place in the class whether you want to buy a class card or an individual drop-in. No more turning up for a class to find it’s fully booked!
It works like this:
- Go to the classes page here
- Click on the ‘book now’ button to be directed to the online booking system. All classes are bookable up to one hour in advance.
- You can choose to book a one-off drop-in class for £9.50 (non-refundable/transferrable). This is a great advantage over simply turning up and hoping there will be a space available.
- Or you can save money with a 10-class card for £85 (valid 100 days), which gives you the freedom to book any of the classes on the calendar to suit your schedule.
- Prebooked classes can be cancelled at no charge up to 4 hours in advance but you can reserve them many months in advance. It’s flexible and easy to book and change your class bookings
- Be sure to read the terms & conditions before you make your purchase via Paypal. Don’t have a Paypal account? Not a problem, you can use the guest checkout.