Saturday 20th February
2.00pm – 5.00pm
At the Float Spa, Hove
With Ginny Haswell and Deborah Brown
Release stress and tension with a new approach using yoga asanas (postures) and neurogenic tremoring with TRE (Tension & Trauma Releasing Exercises). By releasing from the body we rebalance the nervous system and allow the mind to calm.
As mammals our physiology is designed to experience, survive and release tension & trauma from the body. However due to human brain development and conditioning we have learnt to suppress our natural ability to release tension like other mammals – by shaking.
Using a combination of breath and gentle exercise you will learn to engage this spontaneous innate gift we all have within us to release tension through shaking it off naturally.
- Is body orientated and focusses on stress release and management through self-awareness of the physical body
- Looks at how breath influences the nervous system
- Teaches a yoga routine designed to stretch and open the areas of the body where we hold tension and that are linked to the fight/flight response
- Teaches us how to reconnect with our natural ability as mammals to release tension and trauma through tremoring in a comfortable and safe environment
- Provides an additional therapeutic dimension to your yoga practice
- Offers simple tools for stress management and self-regulation (handout included)
- Is beneficial for most people looking to release tension, stress and trauma (see terms of booking)
- Is suitable for all levels. No yoga or TRE experience is required. Exercises can be adapted for all abilities
Early bird £25 Book on or before 31st December. Please enter coupon code EARLYBIRD at checkout when booking.
£30 for bookings made on or after 1st January.
Christmas gift vouchers available – Please contact a facilitator
How to Book
Please read the terms of booking below before making payment. Pre-booking is required to secure your place, however drop-in places may be available on the day subject to availability – please contact us to check.
Terms of Booking
If you have any physical injuries or conditions especially relating to joint mobility, old injuries or a history of trauma, please contact a course facilitator prior to booking to discuss.
As a precaution the workshop is not suitable in pregnancy.
By booking on the workshop you agree that you have highlighted any condition to either Deborah or Ginny.
Your booking is confirmed once your payment has been processed. Please note that we are unable to offer refunds, however where written notice of cancellation is received a minimum of 21 days prior to the workshop, you can transfer your credit to another workshop or class of your choice with Ginny or Deborah. In the unlikely event that the workshop is cancelled refunds will be given in full.
About Deborah Brown
Deborah is a UK Certified Provider of TRE® with over nine years of experience working with adults, babies and children as a Biodynamic Craniosacral Practitioner in the Brighton and Hove area.
Her passion for TRE, as with Craniosacral, is that the process empowers the body to shift towards health by releasing tension and restoring balance naturally. She is thrilled to be working with others on their journey using TRE, as they explore how it is to trust in the wisdom of the body.
Deborah offers one to one sessions as well as group sessions.
email: [email protected] Phone: 07886 659976